Be More Flexible and Active With Ustrasana Yoga at ASMYI
Are you tired more than usual or want to achieve more things each day? If yes, you might need yoga to be more active and flexible. You can get many benefits with the ustrasana yoga pose which will make your whole day productive and satisfactory. Also known as the Camel Pose, it can help to get away with many health ailments and you can practice it the best way at our ASMYI yoga centre, under the guidance of expert yoga instructors. We will help you to reap multiple ustrasana benefits.
Performing ustrasana yoga pose
Here are the steps to perform the ustrasana pose:
- Stand on your knees
- Keep your thighs straight
- Ensure that your knees and feet are together
- Next, lean backward, and keep moving backward
- Reach your heels with your hands
- Now stretch your body without straining the body
- Try to move the hips in the forward direction.
- After holding the position for a few minutes, you can relax back.
You can try both ardha ustrasana and purna ustrasana as per your body’s capacity.
Benefits of Ustrasana Yoga
Below are some of the primary benefits that you can get from performing ustrasana yoga.
- The ustrasana yoga pose helps you to relieve a lot of back pain.
- Performing ustrasana yoga can help to make the neck, back, and chest muscles flexible.
- Improves the thyroid gland’s functioning.
- The ustrasana pose will improve your digestion. It will also help in removing excess fat on the stomach, back, and neck.
- Improves blood circulation and activates brain cells making you more alert.
- Helps in the treatment of Asthma and Bronchitis.
If you too want to avail the ustrasana benefit, connect with us today and we shall help you to avail all the advantages of ardha ustrasana and purna ustrasana.