Is Yoga for ear disorder helpful?
Ear disorders are brutally painful for life. Before it creates a void, you must start practicingYoga for ear disorder to achieve balance. Ear disorders can be a result of several conditions like injury, illness, or growing age. If any of these reasons fall in your life, there is a need for proper Yoga instruction to lead you to complete salvation in hearing. This is where you can find solace in ASMYI Iyengar yoga centre.
Know your ear and let yoga heel
There is a vestibular system in our inner ear that is responsible for overall body balance. It includes fluid and different organs to maintain the body balance. Its malfunctioning causes difficulties and disturbs the lifestyle. Anything can be the reason behind this system malfunctioning, but Yoga for ear disorder can surely claim relaxation with the muscular-skeleton system. Here are some of the beneficial yoga poses that you can learn at ASMYI to get rid of your ear disorder problem.
1. Bhrahmari Yoga (Honey Bee Breathing)
- Sit in a comfortable position, folding both legs
- Close both ears with palms and put the thumb facing down
- Press the palm’s heel on the temple and start breathing with a deep inhaling process
- Exhale gradually with the honey-bee like sound
- Repeat this humming sound for at least 5 minutes
- Sit in a comfortable position like Pranayam, folding both legs
- Inhale naturally with both nostrils
- Hold the chin on the chest
- Close the nostrils with a finger and thumb
- Release the hand from the nose after a while and exhale gradually with both nostrils
- Keep repeating the process for around 10 minutes
- Lie down on your stomach and keep the palms on the ground.
- Gradually, lift your chest gently by putting the weight on the elbows.
- Raise your face and head and keep inhaling.
- Hold the position for a while and return to the first position with a slow exhaling process.
- Repeat the process for 5-10 minutes.
Yoga for ear disorder relates to the wellness of your eardrums and relevant muscles. If you find trouble holding the breath, you must be prompt at every step. Additionally, you can also consult well-trained Yoga experts at our ASMYI centre for other Yoga positions that specifically suit your vestibular system. Seeking the assistance of your experienced yoga gurus will prove significant in enabling you to get relief from your ear disorder.