Yoga poses for flu at ASMYI – Helping You Regain Your Health Soon
Are you confused about whether Yoga for Influenza or flu works? Well, you would be glad to know that yoga poses actually help with the immune system. The well-trained professionals at ASMYI hence set fitness goals with different Yoga poses for flu and fever, which makes visiting them worthwhile.
Importance of yoga for cold and flu
Your immune system should focus on healing. Here, Yoga poses for flu can make you sweat, which may promote dehydration in your sick condition. You must drink lots of water, even if you are facing flu-like symptoms; of course, you can avoid drinking cold water in any such circumstance.
Flu may or may not be a contagious disease, so you must be extra careful. Before choosing isolation, you must try the natural ways to find happiness for yourself and near ones. Perhaps, a proper yogic diet along with specific Yoga for cold and flu will naturally align your immune function and will keep your system healthy.
Here are a few yoga poses for flu to help you out:
1. Neck Stretch
- Cross both feet on top of each other while sitting on a chair.
- Keep the back straight enough and start tilting your head to the right.
- Place your right hand behind the head for additional support.
- Keep extending the stretch without pulling.
- Return to the original position and do the same with the other side.
2. Seated spinal twist
- Sit in the spinal twist position.
- Take a deep breath and straighten the spine.
- Elongate the stretch as much as you can.
- Exhale slowly and extend your neck to the right first.
- Hold for two breaths and do the same with the other side.
3. Child’s pose
- Kneel on the floor with toes and knees slightly apart from each other.
- Exhale and lower your torso down.
- Rest your hands on thighs and breathe gently.
One may suggest that practicingYoga for cold and flu is not a good idea while you are already sick. There may be a contradiction in the idea as a gentle class and mild poses will surely raise your experience. On the flip side, there is no compulsion that you must opt for Yoga practice with a weak and achy body.
An Individual’s ability is crucial to decide on Yoga for flu or Influenza. Visiting our ASMYI centre will help you clear all the doubts regarding yoga. Moreover, with the help of our experts, you can get back your healthy body, free from cold and flu.