Yoga for Shoulder Bursitis at ASMYI – An Adjunctive Treatment for Pain
People with Shoulder Bursitis tolerate dreadful pain in their regular lives. Still, they find Yoga therapies helpful as an adjunctive treatment. Along with Yoga for Shoulder Bursitis, there must be a combination of treatments like rest, cold packs, etc., which help to deal with this common injury. To get complete relief, people hence prefer visiting us at ASMYI Iyengar yoga centre in Noida and learn yoga for shoulder bursitis
A bursa is a fluid-filled sac between two body structures and bursitis occurs when any of these sacs become inflamed. Shoulder Bursitis is a result of such friction that causes pain and limits movements.
The well-trained experts at ASMYI will open the ways to Yoga for Shoulder Bursitis to bringyou back to normal routine life. So, make sure not to leave it untreated when Yoga postures can take care of it well.
Here are a few important poses we teach at ASMYI to help you take care of shoulder bursitis:
- Shoulder blade range
- Raise your shoulders and shrug them.
- Hold there for 5 seconds and lower them.
- Move your shoulders downward and feel the stretch. Again, hold there for 5 seconds.
- Rotate the shoulders five times to the forward position and similarly to the backward position as well.
- Shoulder blade squeeze
- Pull your shoulders back, as if you are making the blades touch.
- Keep the shoulders down to feel the stretch for the front of the shoulders.
- Hold the same posture for 5-6 seconds.
- Repeat the steps 5-10 times (as per your ability).
- Posterior stretch
- Bring your arm across your body and place it on the back of the opposite shoulder.
- Press on the back of the elbow with the other hand to deepen the stretch and feel the stretch across the back of your shoulder.
- Hold this posture for 10-12 seconds 4-5 times.
- Do the exact with the opposite side as well.
Yoga for Shoulder Bursitis can lead you to smoother movements. It does not only support healing but also reshapes postural habits of improving functional movements and alignment. In every aspect, the Yoga therapist will need to diagnose the particular shoulder bursitis for recommending the exact combination of treatments. Surgery is the last thing with Shoulder Bursitis, which you can avoid by practicing Yoga for shoulder bursitis on a regular basis at your very own ASMYI yoga centre.