Learn Perfect Poses of Yoga for Stomach Disorder at ASMYI
Almost all people who are suffering from stomach disorders or digestive issues, may want to find instant relief for obvious reasons. While consulting a doctor is the foremost action of many, several others also prefer availing the benefits of yoga for indigestion or gas.
If you are also one of them, you can always join ASMYI, the renowned yoga therapy centre in Noida that can ensure you complete relief from your routine health problems, including digestion.
What is yoga?
It is a years-old practice that
People follow this years-old practice to connect the body and mind for their well-being and good health. It includes:
- Breathing techniques or pranayama.
- Gentle movement or asanas.
- Meditation or dhyana
Important poses of yoga for stomach disorder
An effective session of yoga for indigestion can stimulate your rest and digestion system to a great extent thus relieving you from stomach disorder, indigestion or gas problems. Here are some of the essential poses in this regard that we teach you at our yoga centre.
- Knees to Chest or Apanasana
This yoga pose is a gentle movement that can be relaxing and can relieve lower back strain. According to proponents, it can gently massage the large intestine and promote bowel movements.
- Lie on your back with your legs straight. Bend your knees slowly and try to bring them toward your chest while using your arms to pull them closer.
- Stay in this position for 4 to 5 deep breaths.
- Seated Side Bend or Parsva Sukhasana
If you are a starter, you can try out this yoga pose to reduce the problem of stomach indigestion. This gentle yoga pose can alleviate gas and bloat, and even support general digestion.
- First, you need to sit in a cross-legged position and touch the floor at your sides with your hands. Next, raise your left arm into the air straight, and then lean to your right side gently.
- Keep your right forearm on the floor while facing outward. Now, breathe in and out 4 to 5 times and repeat this process after switching sides.
Yoga poses can help human bodies in different ways, and some of those are yoga for stomach disorder or yoga for gas that you can try out to enjoy good relief. You can always join us at AMYI Iyengar yoga centre, to seek the help of well-known yoga therapists for some effective results.