Yoga for Wrist Pain –Learn the Best Way at ASMYI
The repetitive everyday motions often cause wrist or hand pain, especially if you are an athlete or your work demands persistent use of hands. Of course, yoga is the best thing for the human body and we can never ignore its worth for our hands and wrists. Yoga for wrist pain can hence reduce inflammation and promote healing. This will further give you flawless movements for day-to-day activities.
The importance of yoga for hands and wrists
Every discomfort related to hands and wrists needs specific pressure. Only professionals can guide you through the particular yoga poses to handle the specific tumultuous pain. Take care of your wrists and hands in daily life, rest will be handled by the Yoga poses that our gurus teach at ASMYI.
Here are some of the important poses of yoga for hands and wrists to benefit you.
- Anjali Mudra
- Sit in a comfortable position, and join both palms.
- Ensure it appears like you are praying.
- Press the palms and fingers gently.
- Keep the hands closer to the chest.
- Keep doing the same for at least 1-2 minutes.
- Tadasana Wrist Therapy
- Sit comfortably and make tight fists with both hands, separately.
- Rotate the wrists (or fists) in different directions.
- Keep doing this circular motion and changing the direction (clockwise and anti-clockwise).
- Keep doing it in one direction for at least 30 seconds.
- Hand Dance
- Kneel and place your hands on the floor.
- Make sure that you are facing the palms with the fingers pointed forward.
- Turn the palms up with fingers in and down with the fingers back.
- Repeat the process in reverse as up with the fingers back and down with the fingers in.
- Continue the process with every permutation.
If your wrist pain is a result of any injury, you must take proper guidance from our experts at ASMYI to begin with Yoga for wrist pain. It is important to notify each stretch meticulously. Yoga healing depends upon several conditions and causes. It will soothe wrist tenderness, strain and persistence effectively; all you need is to be particular with each pose you opt for.
As a feasible move, you can simply join our yoga classes and follow the yoga poses as instructed by our teachers regularly. For prompt relief, you can try Yoga for wrist pain at your home as well.