Best Poses of Yoga for back pain
If you are suffering from intense back pain, you can try out a few yoga poses to ease your chronic pain to a great extent. Numerous studies have already shown that yoga for back pain could ease your back ache while emphasizing on strength, stretching, and flexibility. However, it would be good to consult your yoga practitioner at ASMYI before opting for a new fitness regimen. You can try these poses only after getting the green light.
Best poses of yoga to reduce back pain
Here are a few poses of yoga for back pain that we teach you at ASMYI for a satisfying relief from your back ache.
Pigeon pose – It can give your hips proper relaxation
Though pigeon pose is a little bit challenging for beginners, it can easily stretch hip rotators and flexors. It may not look like the most obvious position to treat your back pain, but tight hips can play an important role in giving you relief from lower back pain.
- Start in a downward-facing position with your feet together.
- Next, draw your left knee forward and then turn it out to the left so that your left leg is bent and almost perpendicular to your right leg; now, lower both legs to the ground. You should keep your back straight behind you.
- Pull your back foot off the ground and then in toward your back. Now, hold the position for 5 to 10 breaths and switch to the other side. Repeat the procedure as per instructed.
Child’s pose – It can elongate your back and relieve stress
It is an active stretch that can help your back to elongate. This yoga for backache may look like you are resting, but it is an effective stretch that can help a lot to elongate your back. Child’s pose can also work as a good de-stressor after an exhausting day.
- Start this pose by stretching your arms out straight and sit back so that your glutes can come to rest above your heels but not touching them.
- Stay in this position for 5 to 10 breaths and enjoy a soothing stretch.
These poses of yoga for lower back pain can help you a lot to ease your back pain to a great extent. For some effective suggestions, you can trust an expert Yoga instructor at ASMYI centre.
Read the success stories:
- Karuna Sircar – Got Rid of Lower Back Pain
- Padmani Kumar – Got Rid of Slip Disc and Back Pain
- Ram Kripal – Got Rid of Back Pain
- Gurpreet Mehndiratta – Got Rid of Back Pain